النتائج 9 إلى 12 من 15

الموضوع: Quotation

مشرفة قسم الضحك والترفيه
    الحالة : سارة غير متواجد حالياً
    تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2010
    رقم العضوية: 330
    الدولة: زائير
    الإهتمامات: الفروسية
    السيرة الذاتية: كل الاحبة اثنين اثنين متجمعين في الهوى دايبين على ايه تكشر وليه تفكر ده العمر كله يومين
    العمل: مهندسة
    العمر: 33
    المشاركات: 5,329
    الحالة الإجتماعية: مخطوبة
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 660
    Array

We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon.

Konrad Adenauer

That money talks
    I'll not deny,
    I heard it once

Within each of us is a hidden store of energy. Energy we can release to compete in the marathon of life. Within each of us is a hidden store of courage. Courage to give us the strength to face any challenge. Within each of us is a hidden store of determination. Determination to keep us in the race when all seems lost.

Roger Dawson

When you dream alone, with your eyes shut, asleep, that dream is an illusion. But when we dream together, sharing the same dream, awake and with our eyes wide open, then that dream becomes reality!

Author Unknown

If you have tried to build castles in that air, your work need not be lost - that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them
    Henry David Thoreau

People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.

- Joseph Fort Newton

Make no promises when seized by joy; write no letters when seized by anger
    Anonymous Chinese proverb

How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it.
    Marcus Aurelius

Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
    Ambrose Bierce

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
    Buddha

When anger rises, think of the consequences.
    Confucius

Always write angry letters to your enemies. Never mail them.
    James Fallows

Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.
    Mohandas Gandhi

If a small thing has the power to make you angry, does that not indicate something about your size?
    Sydney J. Harris

He who angers you conquers you.
    Elizabeth Kenny

Fair peace becomes men; ferocious anger belongs to beasts.
    Ovid

Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.
    Dean Acheson

If you're still hanging onto a dead dream of yesterday, laying flowers on its grave by the hour, you cannot be planting the seeds for a new dream to grow today.

Joyce Chapman

In order to experience everyday spirituality, we need to remember that we are spiritual beings spending some time in a human body.

Barbara De Angelis

We ought to think that we are one of the leaves of a tree, and the tree is all humanity. We can not live without the others, without the tree.

Pablo Casals

رد مع اقتباس رد مع اقتباس  

الحالة : AHLA-DANA غير متواجد حالياً
    تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2010
    رقم العضوية: 3089
    الدولة: ياغربت الازمان هل لاتنتهي * ياغربت الازمان طالت غربتي
    الإهتمامات: الرسم والسباحة
    السيرة الذاتية: أدرس اداب لغة انجليزية -فرنسي
    العمل: طالبة جامعية
    العمر: 34
    المشاركات: 4,086
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 694
    Array

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

سأضل أذكرك ويعتصر القلب حزناً وتبكيك عيوني
    أودعك رغم أنفي وليس بيدي حيلة

فأعذرني وقد أشربوك كأس المنوني وأشربوني

مشرفة قسم الضحك والترفيه
    السيرة الذاتية: كل الاحبة اثنين اثنين متجمعين في الهوى دايبين على ايه تكشر وليه تفكر ده العمر كله يومين
    Array

Whenever I teach a course there always comes a moment as I'm reading the textbook where I say ``you know, I think I could write a better textbook than this''. The unfortunate thing is that this is true even when I am using my own book!
    Timothy A. Budd

Never confuse motion with action
    Benjamin Franklin

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment
    Dorothy Nevill

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

Confucius

Within yourself deliverance must be searched for, because each man makes his own prison.

Edwin Arnold

Within yourself deliverance must be searched for, because each man makes his own prison.

Edwin Arnold

To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others.

Anthony Robbins

To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others.

Anthony Robbins

Never be afraid to treat the path alone. Know which is your path and follow it wherever it may lead you; do not feel you have to follow in someone else's footsteps.

Gita Bellin

Never be afraid to treat the path alone. Know which is your path and follow it wherever it may lead you; do not feel you have to follow in someone else's footsteps.

Gita Bellin

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it.
    Doug Larson

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
    Walter Lippmann

The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.
    William James

Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom.
    Samuel Taylor Coleridge

The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages are perpetuated by quotations.
    Benjamin Disraeli

Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it.
    David Starr Jordan

Wisdom stands at the turn in the road and calls upon us publicly, but we consider it false and despise its adherents.
    Kahlil Gibran

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.

Henry Ford

So long as you live and work, you will be misunderstood; to that you must resign yourself once and for all. Be silent!

Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

مشرفة قسم الضحك والترفيه
    Array

Whenever I teach a course there always comes a moment as I'm reading the textbook where I say ``you know, I think I could write a better textbook than this''. The unfortunate thing is that this is true even when I am using my own book!
    Timothy A. Budd

Never confuse motion with action
    Benjamin Franklin

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment
    Dorothy Nevill

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

Confucius

Edwin Arnold

Edwin Arnold

Anthony Robbins

Anthony Robbins

Gita Bellin

Gita Bellin

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it.
    Doug Larson

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
    Walter Lippmann

The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.
    William James

Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom.
    Samuel Taylor Coleridge

The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages are perpetuated by quotations.
    Benjamin Disraeli

Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it.
    David Starr Jordan

Wisdom stands at the turn in the road and calls upon us publicly, but we consider it false and despise its adherents.
    Kahlil Gibran

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.

Henry Ford

So long as you live and work, you will be misunderstood; to that you must resign yourself once and for all. Be silent!

Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

• صفحة 3 من 4 الأولىالأولى 1234 الأخيرةالأخيرة

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
    • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
    • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
    • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
    •  
    Untitled-1